KLARRIO IPR POLICIES
Use of materials from this web site, such as images, box shots, screen shots, and text, which are copyrighted works; and the use of certain trademarked materials, such as logos, marks, and domain names are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Use of materials from this web site, such as images, box shots, screen shots, and text, which are copyrighted works; and the use of certain trademarked materials, such as logos, marks, and domain names are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge and agree that any of such materials are owned by Klarrio, and/or its affiliated companies (“Klarrio”) or its licensors. Any rights granted to you hereunder do not entail directly or indirectly, any transfer of title or ownership. You do not obtain any ownership right, title, or other interest in Klarrio copyrighted materials, trademarks, trade name or logo by downloading, copying, or otherwise using these materials.
- Your use of such materials is subject to compliance with the following terms:
- The materials available for download on this site are subject to these terms, as well as any specific rules contained hereunder. You agree to be bound by these license terms as well as the specific guidelines related to the materials you wish to download. Downloading and/or using such materials are deemed as consent to such terms;
- You are not authorized to make any commercial use, sell, alter, modify, license, sublicense, copy, or use the materials in any way other than has been specifically authorized by Klarrio in the permissions and trademark rules set forth hereunder;
- Klarrio hereby reserves the right to revoke, at any time, and for any reason, without notice, the authorization to view, download, and print the materials available on this Web Site;
- ANY MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. KLARRIO SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES RELATING TO THESE MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE CONCERNING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS REGARDING THE MATERIALS.
- Web Links:
- Third Party Web Site Links
The web site may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Klarrio BV of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
- Linking our Web Site
You may reproduce and insert a link to this Web site on any third party web site, but in any case under your and sole responsibility and control. We grant you the revocable permission to link to the Web Site under your sole and entire liability; provided, however, that the location on which the link resides:
• must be owned and controlled by you or otherwise permit you to enable such link subject to these Terms applying thereto;
• must not frame or create a browser or border environment around any of the content on the Web Site or otherwise mirror any part of the Web Site;
• must not imply that Klarrio or the Web Site is endorsing or sponsoring it or its products, unless Klarrio has given it prior express written consent;
• must not present false information about, or disparage, tarnish or otherwise, in Klarrio’s opinion, harm Klarrio or its products or services;
• must not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, controversial or otherwise objectionable (in Klarrio’s opinion).We also reserve the right to prohibit linking to the Web Site for any reason at our sole and absolute discretion even if the linking complies with the requirements described above.
- Third Party Web Site Links
- In no event shall such limited and restricted grant imply or be deemed as granting, either directly or indirectly, any license authorization or immunities on any use or reproduction of our trademarks, logo, or domain name. You shall in no event make any use or reproduction of any of the KLARRIO or its Affiliates’ trademarks, trade names or logos without prior written and express consent from KLARRIO or its Affiliates.
- Copyright-Trademark Infringement; Notice and Take Down Procedures.
If you believe that any materials accessible on or from the Klarrio website infringe your copyright or trademarks, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the website by contacting us and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work or trademark that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work or the trademark, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work or material.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- The copyright owner, its agent or the law does not authorize a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that under penalty of perjury, you are the right owner or are authorized to act on the right owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the right holder or authorized representative. Our agent for copyright issues relating to the Klarrio Web Site, please contact: email@example.com. In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, we maintain a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of the Klarrio website who are repeat infringers.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Belgium (with the exception of their conflict of laws provisions).
Last update: November 2020
© 2020 – Klarrio BV
All Rights Reserved
Registered office is located at Plantin en Moretuslei 1A 2018 Antwerpen Belgium
Registered with the Antwerp Chamber of Commerce under number ON 0655.941.021
Copyright © 2016-2020 – Klarrio BV
All Rights Reserved