Rotterdam (NL), Sydney (AUS) & North Carolina (USA) - Starting Now
Klarrio provides professional services in Data Engineering and Data Analytics specialising in real-time data pipelines and IoT. Originating in Belgium, Klarrio has grown rapidly, establishing offices in the Netherlands, USA and Australia in 2017.
The initial focus of the role will be in our Operations team to support and improve the operational reliability and efficiency of our cloud-native data services platforms. Monitoring, support and problem resolution of our global platforms using a follow the sun principle, in which each of the regions has responsibility for operational governance during their business normal hours. However, the emphasis for the role will be on the further development of automation and orchestration tools.
Key to the role is an ability to:
▪ gather, assess and diagnose information from customers and systems
▪ logically problem solve in real-time
▪ decide and act on remediation actions
▪ further develop our operations tools and processes based on what you and others in our team learn
Interest and proficiency in software development are essential, as you are expected to develop your skill set beyond Operations into areas such as DevOps, Data Engineering and Data Science. There will be an initial training period in Antwerp with our European team, and an expectation that you continue to learn and develop with our support.
You may be asked to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of a number of tools, technologies and languages as part of the recruitment process – including Jenkins, Vagrant, Ansible, Github, Terraform, Docker, Python and Go. You are not expected to demonstrate proficiency in all of these when you join our team, but you will be expected to learn quickly.
Klarrio is interested in what you know and what you can do, and your potential to learn and develop with the Klarrio global team. The recruitment process will include some practical assessment tasks. You will be joining Klarrio at the start of its journey and that will require focus, flexibility and commitment. With this role comes great opportunity – the only person limiting your potential for personal growth and career development will be you.
Remuneration will reflect what you bring to the role and how you contribute to the growth of our business.
- We will introduce you to a new world or accelerate your skills
- Respect towards customers, colleagues, and competitors, regardless of race, gender, age, personal challenges, and education levels
- A competitive compensation package
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance
- Retirement planning
- Mobility Package
- A work environment where we want to get things done, lean and mean
- Internal and external training programs to grow your skills